AUTHOR.CALHO: If I didn't write it, I would be hitch hiking cross country to Maine and then Alaska in that order. While taking frequent breaks to spread leaflets. And sit in diners. And write on things because I wasn't at a computer. I may still do that in a few years. Writing this also helps me forget about and better understand the limitations of being human, and keeps me busy enough to allow me no free time to burn the world down.

THEMATIC.ABOUT : Collapse often. The things that hold people together and hold them apart and scatter brains. The things that make thoughts go boom. The things that ooh and aah and [expletive deleted]. Sometimes poking around the margins where responsibility ends and the only one to look to is the Original Equipment Manufacturer and say "but, I already pressed 9 for more options and the menus are exactly the same. Can you just replace it?" The answer will be: "please hold." Sometimes hanging out in dark corners. Sometimes following the train tracks. Looking for ways out and ways in and all the while sharing the things seen and heard and done and drawn and written and scorched and healed and teased and caged and dreamed along the way.

8/16/14

When You Know You've Made "It"

A little humore.

You know you've made it when what you do is mass produced.  When "e" really does mean mass times light speed squared.  

Emotion gets a bad rap.  We all know this.

Coming in cold.

Why does everyone want hot reentry?  For the fireworks?

I almost wish.  I do wish for a showdown with weapons of choice with my father.  I will say it.  I was born on Earth.  I have a father and mother.  I have no qualm with her.  Sometimes I say words I know without knowing their actual meaning because they light up five or six or seven or eight other words I know and I hope they light up the same other words in your mind too and I'd rather the gaggle of words with one than the perfect word for the occasion.  I have no qualm with her.  My mother puppet.  Shield.  Known totem.  Enabler.  Blanket.  My muffle.  Caste.  Former.  Sledge.  Bleeding heart.  Working toward laughter.  I'd rather the gaggle of words than specifics because we're splitting hairs and getting off track, if it must be said.  No I would never have sex with her.  It's difficult enough to find pleasure in foreign pussy, are you really going to ask me to find pleasure in the domestic?  I can put on a show, but we know where that goes.  And there is an age limit, I've come to understand, but that's a conversation for another time.

Weapons of choice.  I was thinking hard about how to win a fight when both parties are granted bats.  The answer is whomever gets close first and can knock the other down and then use the bat.  Bats are useless up close.  They are.  Now you know.  It's all about tip velocity and multiplying force.  I already knew this.  The trap is getting them to use theirs first to reach out and touch somebody and being comfortable enough to get in close.  It's a three dimensional fight, son!!! Get to kissing distance and take a good vertical hack to the legs.  The rest is cake and joy, yes?

Beginning at the start, I do not understand the significance at all.  It is a favorite song, but not a titular song.  How the fugg do I know if I've made it.  I'll stop and listen to a couple, I am on the clock though, so no petty.  Hustle bones?  Where is this anger coming from?  I don't get it.  Are you imaging little skull and cross bones on each individual tooth on your mouth?  I don't get it.

Anyways, your mother is an enabler.  No mercy.  Swing away.  Swing for the fences.  Remember the excuses.  Do not get caught up in the raising.  That was granted at conception, biatch.   They had their chance.  Toxic horseplay.  I want to crash your home with my car.  Putting a document together with heard songs.

Lose your train of thought much?  Yeah, anything else?  No, just checking.  Okay, let's go.

Let's go back to the title.  When you know you've made it.  Let's play the song that inspired it, the title, and see what becomes of it.  Fuggit, lets replay the chain of songs that led up to the song that inspired the title that triggered your off track with the knowledge of where the off track happened and we can play again, no?

I don't know where it fits, but it's appropriate.

One thing I would like to do is this:

I have to back out a little bit because I do not know the official names for the things I am about to speak about and I wish I did have the chemistry down, I don't.  It is frustrating.  I will get it nailed down and be more pro.

It will.  It won't.  I'm joshing myself.  SKO!   SKO!  SKO!  SKO! FANTHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

















not saying goodbye to sky at all.  at all.  at alll.   jusgt fucking smile and i'll talk to you later.  okay?
















hahahahhahaa  fanthaaaaaaaa!  fucking panther fuck.  lol.


it hurts like a .... im trying not to cuss.  I said I wouldnt' cuss.  I'm not going to cuss.  I just want to get it out so I can on to the next one.  I want awe.  I want power alot, but I want fucking awe.   No two ways about it and I don't know how to ask for it or even if I should be because I know I'm a little shit, no fooling.  I know.  Am an angry fuck of a fuck.  and it's hard to play nice.  lol it's hard.  let's killl them.  i know, right?  let's not and seee where it goes.  see what the fuck it grows too.  stop loppin off your feet, you fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment