AUTHOR.CALHO: If I didn't write it, I would be hitch hiking cross country to Maine and then Alaska in that order. While taking frequent breaks to spread leaflets. And sit in diners. And write on things because I wasn't at a computer. I may still do that in a few years. Writing this also helps me forget about and better understand the limitations of being human, and keeps me busy enough to allow me no free time to burn the world down.

THEMATIC.ABOUT : Collapse often. The things that hold people together and hold them apart and scatter brains. The things that make thoughts go boom. The things that ooh and aah and [expletive deleted]. Sometimes poking around the margins where responsibility ends and the only one to look to is the Original Equipment Manufacturer and say "but, I already pressed 9 for more options and the menus are exactly the same. Can you just replace it?" The answer will be: "please hold." Sometimes hanging out in dark corners. Sometimes following the train tracks. Looking for ways out and ways in and all the while sharing the things seen and heard and done and drawn and written and scorched and healed and teased and caged and dreamed along the way.

6/30/11

New Album, but Not The One Slated

I have had this idea for a new album budding alongside the one currently gestating. And it's going to be easier to do, so I thought I would bang it out before the space invaders get by on me. Pull the trigger.

We're all familiar with feeling moments and feeling THE moment so instead of going to sleep and crossing the bridge to fulfill tasks that cannot be accounted for in the realm of the commonly accessed, I am going to dry and bang out nine tracks in this album. I want it to be an lp. But we'll see how the gods of chemistry and passion fight it out. I haven't eaten today. I figure I'll reward myself with some MM...Food if I trot this out the whole gang way. Tag along maybe?


///Rush - "Tom Sawyer" this song makes me think about video games, because I am a huge Futurama fan. However, it also just makes me feel like doing a ton of thankless wonderful things that make me smile and to hell with everyone else's standards of things that should or should not elicit a little lip and tooth action because, gotdamnit, if I don't do some button mashing, no one will. Should I link to the exact episode? Probably. Will I? Probably not. Where's the joy in non-discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment