AUTHOR.CALHO: If I didn't write it, I would be hitch hiking cross country to Maine and then Alaska in that order. While taking frequent breaks to spread leaflets. And sit in diners. And write on things because I wasn't at a computer. I may still do that in a few years. Writing this also helps me forget about and better understand the limitations of being human, and keeps me busy enough to allow me no free time to burn the world down.

THEMATIC.ABOUT : Collapse often. The things that hold people together and hold them apart and scatter brains. The things that make thoughts go boom. The things that ooh and aah and [expletive deleted]. Sometimes poking around the margins where responsibility ends and the only one to look to is the Original Equipment Manufacturer and say "but, I already pressed 9 for more options and the menus are exactly the same. Can you just replace it?" The answer will be: "please hold." Sometimes hanging out in dark corners. Sometimes following the train tracks. Looking for ways out and ways in and all the while sharing the things seen and heard and done and drawn and written and scorched and healed and teased and caged and dreamed along the way.

6/4/12

Have a Try

I'm trying.  No apologies out of respect for you.  No explanation necessary, I know.  Up and down and up and down.  Sometimes more down than left.  More left than right.

It's an odd scale.  Coming from actually having stabbed someone to being free and clear.  Your head tells you that you've  gotten away with something and you're heart tells you otherwise.  Every day.  I guess I would never make it in prison. Or something like that.

I'm trying to get back to writing.  Like substantial writing.  Or something like that.  Evolutions and all of that jazz.  All of that jazz.  Jazz and jazz and jazz.

I read a book recently, where am I now?  I read a book recently.  Where am I now?  Angry.  Still.  Still angry. Happy, of sorts.  But still angry.  And sorry.  And angry.  And Sorry.  With a capital S.  I never know how to describe it.  I never know how to tell you their names.

I am starting again though.  Power.  Redesgn is in the works.  The aural port is getting a summer face.  OEM is getting a new face too.  I'm sorry.  I'm broken, but functioning.  I don't know how else to put it.  There's a space in my heart for me and a space in my heart for you and a space in my heart for the things I can not deny myself and ... and what?  Tears are for the dead.  And the dying.  So  I'll try to breath or something like that..............................................................





...............Muster the gorgeous.














....................place holders.  Place holders.  Consider this a place holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment