AUTHOR.CALHO: If I didn't write it, I would be hitch hiking cross country to Maine and then Alaska in that order. While taking frequent breaks to spread leaflets. And sit in diners. And write on things because I wasn't at a computer. I may still do that in a few years. Writing this also helps me forget about and better understand the limitations of being human, and keeps me busy enough to allow me no free time to burn the world down.

THEMATIC.ABOUT : Collapse often. The things that hold people together and hold them apart and scatter brains. The things that make thoughts go boom. The things that ooh and aah and [expletive deleted]. Sometimes poking around the margins where responsibility ends and the only one to look to is the Original Equipment Manufacturer and say "but, I already pressed 9 for more options and the menus are exactly the same. Can you just replace it?" The answer will be: "please hold." Sometimes hanging out in dark corners. Sometimes following the train tracks. Looking for ways out and ways in and all the while sharing the things seen and heard and done and drawn and written and scorched and healed and teased and caged and dreamed along the way.

6/17/17

Rehearsing Language and Opening Up

I am severely conscious of the... I'm not sure what to call it.

Effprglslshsklasl;khkl;sdhl;shl;0o4w90ahrh9poavsnioewjnkl 4w3,m wa4em,. zsvdfvsdab;s vbuio;sdn.sdganm,.asb,.ab;sdfubiosvadfniodsnjk;asdflwsqnio;ewaiofwerinjkfdafiubnl;guio;jkmnsdfdzxc vkBDJZX vsikDJKZB uDKZFGBdfc sadjz
It's easy to fake it.

Having trained for so many years.  Changing the resolution of the lens, I know we are still in metal jail.  How many yards can you be trusted to go out?  Three.  So What's stopping you?  A fifty caliber through the hips.  Oh.  That's a bummer.  I know, right?  I don't know.  A ballistic saw?  Sure.  Yeah.  I know what that is.

Is that what is sawing your mind in half or is that what is stopping you?

What is stopping me is trying to talk around what I cannot say.  Playing with schizophrenia has been an okay proposition.

We were backed into a corner and we nosed our way back to the racing line and that is fine.  It's not sadness, its not depression.  PlEASE  help me.   LOL LOL please help me.  It doesn't hapen all of the time.  Please help me.  No bame.  No face.       No name.  

It told me it's name once.

I couldn't repeat it.  Syllable for syllable.  I just want to know what you are.  Can I ask?

Ask me, I will eat it.  I may be able to sort

I can't

I've already invoked and called by name roundabout. Strength in numbers, right?  Right??

I'm on my own.  I'm on my fucking own again.  I am on my own again.  Shit.  And I have to sleep.  Sleeping is fine.  I actually do not mind most of the things that come back through the dreaming door.  I am already familiar with many of them.  Many of them live with me on a daily basis.  I didn't sign up for this.  "It's all in your head."

Please, shut it off.  

I will not cry today.

















GET BACK

I have been rehearsing conversations and tones and word selection.  My communication skills have been atrophying.  Without constant work, anything can ivy to brick.

I've been playing through conversations and cross table and rhetoric and gusto and light and small talk.  It's been going okay.  It has been passable.  I am learning better when to shut my trap and when to jog along.  Some memories still open while I speak with my siblings.  I don't understand and do at the same time why I locked those memories away.  I am sad and vicious at once.  Sad and joyous at once.  Vicious and joyous and sad and nostalgic and love filled and cuddly and mute and enraged at once.  Is it really too much to ask to hack the crest of your ear off to keep in a box after it has dried in the sun?  I'd give you a portion of mine, equal to or greater than.  I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

glitch********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************




///IV  i opwn my ams ad eh we breathe  thlnd ad seeeeea  werrckkkks nd gleeeeee weee run ddddjjsklttteeeekrrnmmglllllll shh

No comments:

Post a Comment