AUTHOR.CALHO: If I didn't write it, I would be hitch hiking cross country to Maine and then Alaska in that order. While taking frequent breaks to spread leaflets. And sit in diners. And write on things because I wasn't at a computer. I may still do that in a few years. Writing this also helps me forget about and better understand the limitations of being human, and keeps me busy enough to allow me no free time to burn the world down.

THEMATIC.ABOUT : Collapse often. The things that hold people together and hold them apart and scatter brains. The things that make thoughts go boom. The things that ooh and aah and [expletive deleted]. Sometimes poking around the margins where responsibility ends and the only one to look to is the Original Equipment Manufacturer and say "but, I already pressed 9 for more options and the menus are exactly the same. Can you just replace it?" The answer will be: "please hold." Sometimes hanging out in dark corners. Sometimes following the train tracks. Looking for ways out and ways in and all the while sharing the things seen and heard and done and drawn and written and scorched and healed and teased and caged and dreamed along the way.

10/3/14

The Come Down (i know i cannot keep skirting)

I will try to keep this brief.  There is a lot on my heart and my focus, my eye focus is getting, cheap.  I will have to rebut this hard when my eye focus is getting better.


A story of betrayal.  Yan, ayn, yan yan, ayan,.   Let me do that better: yan yan yan,

Bad rehearsal.

Allow me to do that better.  Punching keys like putting a fist into water.

Blank faces.

Allow me to o that better.  It's funny to see my fingertips mashing things up into words because I cannot hit words into words by accident.

It's funnnnnnny to do that and well there should be a comma inside there but there isn't because that is just how it happens oh fuck!   Time's out for////  fpr what growing conscio0usiouts of, growing conscioutious of.....  growing consciouscious of ....  did i still not spell it right???? growing conscious of the spinny things?

This is the come down,  /'  Comining down off of cutting,  Coming down off of consciousness.  Coming down off fo consciousnesss.   Coming down off of consciousness and coming down off of mobility.  Coming down off of the abukuty to come at folks and understanding yhsy with coming at peoople.... coming at people requires a certain something out of you.  A certain something that I have shut off from myself that I do no and should never be turned onnn again no matter ther input.

Yes I am drunk, but no matter.

I can drive. There is no one I  can't ew

RIP RIP RIP RIP CANCEL

THERE IS NO ONE I CANT REACH.

I ALWAYS COME IN BLOOM.

Focus.

Focus.
















I always hate boundaries.

I fear for the day I forget them and who I will hurt when I do.

Imagining myself in court

attempting to explain my actions

and unable to scribe

reasonable doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment