AUTHOR.CALHO: If I didn't write it, I would be hitch hiking cross country to Maine and then Alaska in that order. While taking frequent breaks to spread leaflets. And sit in diners. And write on things because I wasn't at a computer. I may still do that in a few years. Writing this also helps me forget about and better understand the limitations of being human, and keeps me busy enough to allow me no free time to burn the world down.

THEMATIC.ABOUT : Collapse often. The things that hold people together and hold them apart and scatter brains. The things that make thoughts go boom. The things that ooh and aah and [expletive deleted]. Sometimes poking around the margins where responsibility ends and the only one to look to is the Original Equipment Manufacturer and say "but, I already pressed 9 for more options and the menus are exactly the same. Can you just replace it?" The answer will be: "please hold." Sometimes hanging out in dark corners. Sometimes following the train tracks. Looking for ways out and ways in and all the while sharing the things seen and heard and done and drawn and written and scorched and healed and teased and caged and dreamed along the way.

2/19/12

Year End Look

I have finally gotten there. To the end of my psychological year and prepared enough to begin digesting it in the headlights of another year hot on my heels. I think getting this out of the way will help me move on in many ways and more than helping me move on it will help me move in general. Not necessarily to happier places, but just help me occupy space more meaningfully.

It just makes me sad I guess. the living in it. Not necessarily the living in it as muchas the living with it. But we are a match made in some kind of heaven, aren't we? The year end look. The year end look. Have to close the fiscal book. What note do we want to leave it all on?

Goodbye 2011. We had a lot of great sex. We didn't. goodbye 2011 we had a lot of great talks. We didn't. Goodbye 2011. We had a lot of heart to hearts. Okay, we'll run with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment